Welcome to St. John’s Registration! We are pleased to have your children enrolled for the upcoming school year and look forward to working with you in providing a quality, Christ-centered education.
All registrations will be by TADS only.
This takes the place of in-person registration.
Below you will find the necessary forms the school needs per State of Illinois law and our school records.
Please bring the below medical forms to your classroom visits:
- Birth Certificate (All New Students)
- Physical & Immunization Form (All New Students; Students entering Kindergarten & 6th Grade)
- Dental Form (Students entering Kindergarten, 2nd Grade & 6th Grade)
- Vision Form (Students entering Kindergarten)
The following forms can be completed & submitted online (Click on each title). Please submit each individual form online no later than August 24th:
- Contact Card Form
- Extended Care Registration Form (All Families)
- Health and Medication Form (Per Student)
- Photo Release Form
- Walking Permission Slip
EIGHTH GRADERS ONLY